Eligibility restrictions, terms, and conditions
Patients and Pharmacists:
- Patients not eligible if their prescriptions are paid in part or full by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TRICARE, and where prohibited by law. This card is not an insurance card
- Patients/pharmacists responsible for notifying insurance carriers of card benefits as may be required
- For questions regarding setup, claim transmission, patient eligibility, or other issues, call the NEUPRO Patient Savings Program™ at 1-855-841-0263 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday)
- If eligible, you must present this card to the pharmacist along with your prescription to participate in this program
- Eligible patients must pay the minimum $10 out-of-pocket expense. The pharmacist will then provide you up to $125 in instant savings off your purchase of NEUPRO to help cover out-of-pocket costs for which you may be responsible
- UCB reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice
- Patients are responsible for reporting receipt of Savings Card benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using this card as may be required
- Submit transaction to McKesson Corporation using BIN #610524
- If primary coverage exists, input card information as secondary coverage and transmit, using the COB segment of the NCPDP transaction. Applicable discounts will be displayed in the transaction response
- Acceptance of this card and your submission of claims for the NEUPRO Patient Savings Program™ are subject to the LoyaltyScript®† program Terms and Conditions posted at www.mckesson.com/mprstnc
- Pharmacist agrees to notify the patient's insurance carrier of the coupon redemption, as may be required by the insurance carrier's terms and conditions and applicable law
UCB reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without notice.
†LoyaltyScript is a registered trademark of McKesson Corporation.